Join us for our LIVE #AICH2023 events for National Activity Providers Association Arts in Care Week. Please come and take part in the conversations, help us shine a spotlight on this important work and and share your #Reflections on the importance of arts in care provision.
Watch recordings of all events here.
Details of events:
- Reflecting on Covid with Susanna Howard from Living Words and staff members Naimo, Kathleen and Kunle
- Multi sensory engagement through through art and the senses, with Maria Harvey-Lavin and Elaine Kordys Spin Turn – creative movement
- Storytelling with Nichola Charalambou of Creative Writes sharing 3 or storytelling ideas and ways of developing creative writing activities in care settings.
- ‘It Couldn’t Happen To Us’ Drama performance and Q&A from InterAct Stroke Support.
- How History of Art Changed our Lives with Emily Carver from Hallmark Care Homes on tips on running history of art sessions in care homes and useful resources
- Gail Gregory and Keith Oliver about their experiences of art and living with dementia Innovations in Dementia cic
- National Day of Arts in Care Homes launch, sharing #Reflections from the first five years of the programme.